Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet little Musings #1

Hello all!
I thought I would start a little series where I post links/photos of things I've enjoyed or done in the past little while!

Its the sweet love stories of couples who have been married for over 50 years captured by a new york photographer ! Its the sweetest thing and made me cry a few tears.




Me at my local high school prom fashion show! 
The high schools in my town did a fashion show where we all modeled off prom dresses and the money goes back into a our grad clubs! I got to model this dress, which was nerve racking/ fun. I'm not the model type but I figured why not! This dress is not my style at all since i'm going to order a vintage dress from etsy for prom. It was hard to walk in but a good experience since I'm shy and not the type to do these things normally. It was a great chance to get out there and be more confident!

















 A picture I took of a little cap I got from a flea market a long time ago.



That is all! I hope you enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment